- deep data support for both colour and depth
- traditional Z-depth support
- varying lens shapes including a user-supplied image
- simulated lens aperture blades
- lens blooming
- spherical and chromic aberration simulation
- f-stop and focal length settings for real world lens simulation
- Nuke 3D camera input
- matte inputs to control defocus, blooming and chromic aberration
- visualization of focus regions and lens shapes for finer feedback
- highly optimized to make use of multiple cores and SIMD processors
All licenses are on an annual subscription basis and include one year of support and updates from date of purchase.
You can give Bokeh a try before buying just by downloading and using it unlicensed, it will work fine though render subtle watermarks until an available license is found.
By downloading our software you are accepting our end user license agreement.