We’ve released version 0.9.8 of Bokeh – the focus of this release has been a more accurate lens simulation. Here is a list of changes:
- removed limit on depth slices
- added aperture width/heigh for real world lens simulation
- input cameras height and width now sets aperture height and width on bokeh
- renamed film back to film format
- replaced still camera with motion picture formats
- more accurate lens simulation
- added a parameter for the desired Zeiss formula
A new release of Bokeh has been made available, besides fixing a handful of bugs we’ve added
- Nuke 3D camera input
- Separate front and back focus passes
- Lens back option for real world lens output
As usual the latest download can be found on the Bokeh page.
We’ve just released version 0.9.5 of Bokeh, although there are a few new features the focus has been on bugs and stability plus a few small documentation changes.
All of the download links are now available on the webpage, enjoy!
We’ve just released v0.9.4 of Bokeh for Mac, Linux and ( finally! ) Windows 7 along with a new distribution format and servers for easier/quicker access.
This build has been focused on housekeeping as well as optimizing the depth visualization preview.
We’re proud to announce that Bokeh is now available for Beta testing. Please email email@example.com if you’re interested in trying it out!