- deep data support for both colour and depth
- traditional z depth support
- varying lens shapes including a user supplied image
- simulated lens aperture blades
- lens blooming
- spherical and chromic aberration simulation
- f-stop and focal length settings for real world lens simulation
- Nuke 3d camera input
- matte inputs to control defocus, blooming and chromic aberration
- visualization of focus regions and lens shapes for finer feedback
- highly optimized to make use of multiple cores and SIMD processors
If you would like a 15 day trial license of Bokeh please email email@example.com with a contact name, email, address, license type ( node locked or floating ) and a host id for the license server or node locked machine.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any purchase requests. The email should contain a contact name and email address, billing address, license type ( node locked or floating ), number of licenses and a host id for the license server or node locked machine.
Bokeh Single License ( floating or node locked ) CA$120
Bokeh Site License ( 9999 floating ) CA$1200
All licenses include one year of support and updates from date of purchase. Ongoing support can be purchased at the following prices:
Bokeh Single License CA$50/year
Bokeh Site License CA$250/year
The full purchase amount of any number of single licenses may be applied to the purchase of a site license up to 30 days after the initial purchase. Past 30 days %50 of the full purchase amount of any number of single licenses may be applied towards the purchase of a site license up to 6 months after the initial purchase.
Nuke 7.0/Nuke 6.3 64bit on OSX 10.6 ( and up ), Linux and Windows 7