- deep data support for both colour and depth
- traditional Z-depth support
- varying lens shapes including a user-supplied image
- simulated lens aperture blades
- lens blooming
- spherical and chromic aberration simulation
- f-stop and focal length settings for real world lens simulation
- Nuke 3D camera input
- matte inputs to control defocus, blooming and chromic aberration
- visualization of focus regions and lens shapes for finer feedback
- highly optimized to make use of multiple cores and SIMD processors
All licenses are annual and include one year of support and updates from date of purchase – they can be renewed via our online store.
A discount of %65 is available on Site Licenses for eligible educational institutes, please contact sales for more information.
You can give Bokeh a try before buying just by downloading and using it unlicensed, it will work fine though render subtle watermarks until an available license is found.